Annuities Claims - Start your Annuity claim
We'll help you every step of the way, dealing with the whole process from start to finish, to reclaim what's rightfully yours.
We do all the work so you don't have to, and if you don't win, you don't pay a penny*
- If you were mis-sold an annuity, you deserve financial justice
- Choose EMCAS - and we'll take the hassle out of claiming
- Our experts will handle your annuities claim honestly and fairly - and restore what's rightfully yours
*Subject to fees in the event of termination. Please see Conditions 4 and 7 of our Terms and Conditions
"Why was I mis-sold a pension annuity?"
Annuities are some of the most common pension products on the market. But far too many people were sold one without being made fully aware of their options - or their right to shop around. Their advisors also failed to fully take into account their unique circumstances.
"What happens now?"
Make a claim with EMCAS and we'll get started immediately - looking into the advice you received at the time you were sold your annuity product and building a compelling case for compensation. Rest assured, we won't stop till we get you the outcome you deserve.
"How much does it cost?"
- We want to make sure you are in a better position than you would have been if you hadn't claimed. If we don't win your claim, we won't charge you a penny*, and you will still have the peace of mind that your annuity is the right one for you, and you've been treated fairly.
- If we do win for you, then our professional fee is 35% plus VAT of any compensation you may receive due to losses suffered to date. Your annuity income will be increased, but no fee will be applied to any future annuity payments.
- Should your annuity income be decreased because, for example it was a single life policy when it should have been a joint life, then there is a flat fee of £500 including VAT for our services. This of course will provide you with the peace of mind that your dependant will continue to receive annuity payments in the event of your passing away.
- Our initial telephone assessment is provided free of charge with no obligation
- We do not charge ANY upfront fees
- We operate a ‘no win, no fee' policy*