Knowing the above, you may now get the feeling you've been mis-sold a savings or investment product. Some of the biggest banks, like HSBC, Lloyds and Barclays have now been issued with hefty fines for misleading their customers; so sadly, you are not on your own.
How can EMCAS help?
The truth is, savings and investment mis-selling is an injustice - plain and simple. And that's why we're proud to take on claims on behalf of people like you - and fight for the compensation and peace of mind you deserve.
EMCAS are one of the UK's largest Claims Management Companies with over 10 years experience helping more than 600,000 people reclaim £322 million. We are determined to right the wrongs of mis-selling. We want to ensure that all those who have been mis-sold to, get back what's rightfully theirs.
It might be you?
These are some of the warning signs of poor investment advice:
- Your investments were not suited to you and your plans for the future.
- Your investments were too risky for your comfort zone.
- You couldn't access your money when you had planned to.
- You didn't discuss what you would do as an alternative if an investment didn't perform.
- You weren't told of the advantages and disadvantages of your product in full.
If you recognise any of these you could be owed thousands. Why not get in touch with one of our experts today and start your claim.