This is a newly established role and is an integral part of well respected, dynamic & growing professional financial claims management business with ambitions to be the UK market leader in this field.
The role will involve becoming the specialist - go to person for advice & guidance on mis-sold Pension & investment products, as well as being a key team member in support of all associated activities across the claims & sales management process. You should be results driven to successfully identify & challenge poor Pensions & Investment Advice on behalf of our clients.
EMCAS are a multisite call centre operation, established 2003 with the sole purpose of restoring financial justice to the UK financial services market place. EMCAS specialise in reviewing Pensions, Investments, Savings, Endowments and Packaged Bank Accounts in addition to Payment Protection Insurance. EMCAS are also a founding member of the Professional Financial Claims Association and have long established relationships with banks, Insurance companies and regulators.
Starting out as a small company, we've since grown to one of the UK's largest Claims Management Companies (CMCs), with four offices and having helped over half a million customers claim back £515 million. More recently we are proud of being awarded a place in The Western Morning News - Top 150 Employers in Devon & Cornwall in 2016.
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
The successful person will be results driven with a background in Financial Services / Banking Advisory, coupled with sales experience. You will ideally be qualified to level 4 Diploma level and be able to identify & challenge poor Pensions & Investment Advice on behalf of our clients as this is a key component of the role.
- You will be highly results orientated
- You will possess advanced sales and communication skills, ideally within both face to face and telephone based environments
- CRM / People Skills
- Solid training and presentation delivery experience
- Experienced in coaching others would be an advantage
- Supervisory & coaching experience would be an advantage as the ability to support & develop a team of Telephone Sales Advisors will be a key responsibility
- Advanced customer relationship skills will be important and a track record of supporting developing others in a similar capacity will be an advantage
Competitive depending on experience + Bonus. As well as company benefits including; pension, Onsite Parking, Eye Care Vouchers and Childcare vouchers.