In 2016 EMCAS were placed 50th in The Western Morning News - Top 150 Employers in Devon & Cornwall. We are a multisite call centre operation established 2003. EMCAS was established with the sole purpose of restoring financial justice to the UK; in other words, standing up for people who had been stung by the mis-selling of financial products, and to work on their behalf to claim back what was rightfully theirs.
- Starting out as a small company in a single room, we've since grown to one of the UK's largest Claims Management Companies (CMCs), with three offices and having helped over half a million customers claim back £515 million. We offer:
- Excellent public transport routes
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
Working within our Investment Claims Department, the principal responsibility of this role will be to manage new business volumes and process it quickly and efficiently towards a mutually agreeable resolution. This role will require an understanding of investment products and strong customer service and letter writing skills to ensure all clients complaints are presented professionally.
This role will also require analysis of information received from banks & providers in order to progress each complaint effectively.
- Achieving both quantity and quality based targets
- Data input with a good level of data accuracy
- Analysing information provided by clients, banks and providers
- Providing exceptional customer service by updating clients on inbound and outbound calls and via written/electronic communications
- Identifying non-compliant complaints and liaising with the department Supervisor(s)
- Any other related administrative tasks as required
- Maintain and manage all clients' data with confidentiality
The successful candidate will be highly professional and will be able to demonstrate advanced written and verbal communication skills. Some previous administration experience is essential to be considered for this role:
- GCSE English and Math grade C and above
- Has demonstrable experience in a similar role or possesses transferable skills
- High level of accuracy - both literary and numeric
- Understands importance of good customer service
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment & dealing with high volumes of telephone calls
- Possesses a confident telephone manner and is able to deal effectively with customers
- Use of Microsoft Office applications in particular Word and Excel
- Complaint handling qualification advantageous but not essential
HOURS & SALARY
Working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday:
Mon - Thurs: 11.00am to 8.00pm & Friday; 8.30pm - 5.30pm
Basic Salary £15,210, in addition we offer fantastic training and a great working environment, plus pension and eye care and child care vouchers.