The Business Process Manager is responsible for managing three critical support teams within the business administration function spanning; front end/customer facing and back office administration staff, totalling 25-30 individuals. You will use your previous experience to identify process inefficiencies and bottlenecks, to design and execute the transition of the business administration function to ‘process optimisation'. As well as the usual day to day tasks and duties of a department manager.
EMCAS are a multisite call centre operation, established 2003 with the sole purpose of restoring financial justice to the UK. EMCAS specialise in Pensions, Investments, Savings, Endowments and Packaged Bank Accounts in addition to Payment Protection Insurance. EMCAS are also a founding member of the Professional Financial Claims Association and have long established relationships with banks, Insurance companies and regulators.
Starting out as a small company in a single room, we've since grown to one of the UK's largest Claims Management Companies (CMCs), with four offices and having helped over half a million customers claim back £515 million. More recently we are proud of being awarded 50th place in The Western Morning News - Top 150 Employers in Devon & Cornwall in 2016.
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
You will be an exceptional ‘people manager' with a background in managing large teams of 20+ within a business administration function;
- You will ideally have exposure of working within a complex, document process driven environment. Perhaps this will be within an insurance/financial services, or local authority environment
- You will be highly analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- A proven ability of multitasking and managing/driving complex project management tasks
- Previous change management or business improvement projects experience is desirable
- Advanced MS Excel skills is essential
We offer an annual salary of £25,000 - £30,000, plus company benefits including; pension, Onsite Parking, Eye Care Vouchers and Childcare vouchers.