Are you passionate about delivering fantastic customer service?
Do you get a real buzz from closing the sale?
Are you confident and outgoing?
Are you a natural communicator?
If you have answered YES to all four of these questions, then we have a really exciting opportunity for you!
It's a really exciting time for us, due to expansion we are looking for experienced customer service professionals to join our thriving Sales Call Centre based in Taunton.
As one of our Inbound Call Centre Agents your role will be to answer calls from clients who have seen our recent advertising campaign and whom feel they may have been mis-sold financial products.
We are looking for confident people with the following personal attributes:
• Customer centric
• Natural communicator
• Team player
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Personal responsibility
• Attention to detail
• Confident and outgoing
And the following skills and experience:
• Working with customers either face to face or over the telephone
• Working to targets
• Working as part of a team
• Good computer skills
You must be able to work 39 hours per week across the opening hours of the campaign
which are currently 08:00 - 20:00 6 days a week. You will be part of a rota system which will
allocate your shifts in advance.
Why work for EMCAS?
• You'll be earning a fantastic basic wage
• Excellent commission structure
• We've been listed 40th in the top 150 businesses in Devon and Cornwall
• In 2012 we were shortlisted by the Western Morning News as 'Employer of the Year'
• We were named as 'One to Watch' in The Times Best Companies to Work in 2011 & 2012
• We have won the Herald Express "Excellence in Customer Service" Award 2013
• We provide excellent training and support
We offer genuine opportunities for career progression
• Since the company started in 2003 we have helped our customers reclaim over £322 million
In this position you'll earn a basic salary of c£14,200 or £7.00 per hour plus commission, which increases to £15,750 plus commission after successful completion of a 3 month probationary period.
In addition to this we offer excellent office facilities, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and a dynamic professional working environment.
If you would like to join this exciting team then email your CV with your reasons for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 353254.