After completion of our four week training academy you will join a team of eleven other Sales Executives where you will be making outbound calls to promote and sell the benefits of the Claims Management service we specialise in. This will involve making a high degree of calls on a daily basis, where you will work towards weekly and monthly, individual and team targets. You will have the constant support of your team leader and colleagues to help you achieve and exceed your targets. Upon achieving your targets you will earn commission on top of your basis salary.
Your career journey doesn't end with completion of the training academy and successfully achieving targets. Once you have passed your probation period you will then have an opportunity to join our Sales Progression Scheme, meaning you can enhance your basic salary up to £20,000. You will also have continued opportunities to grow and develop your sales career with the business, with opportunities to progress onto Team Manager and business support roles.
- No weekend working
- Sales progression scheme basic salary reviews £17,000 - £20,000 (7-12 months)
- Free on-site Parking, also great public transport links
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- Fantastic monthly uncapped commission (Typical annual commission: £1,200 - £12,000)
- Great team building incentives (Bowling, Go Karting & Clay Pigeon Shooting)
- Parties & Ceremonies
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care vouchers
- Top Performers club - Inc Awards & Vouchers / Birthday off
- 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
The successful candidate will have a genuine interest in pursuing a career within sales as well as:
- Some previous Customer Service experience
- Confident with fantastic communication skills
- Self motivated and driven
THE SALARY & HOURS
Monday to Thursday 11.00am to 8.00pm; Friday 11.00am to 7.00pm (Early Finish)
Basic Salary: Starting Salary £14,601.60 (£14,200 Under 25) Rising to £15,759.32 after completion of probation period - c. 4 months)
Sales Progression Scheme Basic Salary Reviews: Month 7: £17,000 Month 8: £18,000 Month 12: £20,000
Commission: Uncapped Commission paid monthly with realistic average earning of £260 - £2,000 + per month.