In 2016 EMCAS were placed 50th in The Western Morning News - Top 150 Employers in Devon & Cornwall. We are a multisite call centre operation, established 2003 with the sole purpose of restoring financial justice to the UK; in other words, standing up for people who had been stung by the mis-selling of financial products, and to work on their behalf to claim back what was rightfully theirs.
Starting out as a small company in a single room, we've since grown to one of the UK's largest Claims Management Companies (CMCs), with three offices and having helped over half a million customers claim back £515 million.
WHY WORK FOR US
Here at EMCAS we offer a genuinely fantastic training academy, where you can develop new or existing sales techniques to kick start your career in sales. In the last 12 months alone we have promoted 16 Sales Executives into Management and support roles including Marketing and Recruitment.
- No weekend working
- Good starting basic salary of £15,759.32 - 18,000 per annum DOE
- Free on-site Parking, also great public transport links
- Fantastic monthly uncapped commission (Genuine earnings of £200 - £3,000+ per month)
- Great team incentives + Company Parties & Ceremonies
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care vouchers
- Top Performers club - Inc Awards & Vouchers / Birthday off
- 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
After completion of a four week training programme you will be working within a vibrant, exciting and competitive environment as a Sales Executive, where you will be making outbound calls to potential clients to offer EMCAS's claims management service.
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
- You will possess 1st class relationship building skills
- You will be highly target driven with a proven working background in a sales environment
- Self-disciplined and resilient
- Ability to grasp product knowledge with training
- A background within a financial services environment is beneficial
If you can say yes to these questions, we will offer you fantastic training and great career progression and rewards.
THE SALARY & HOURS
Monday to Thursday 11.00am to 8.00pm; Friday 11.00am to 7.00pm (Early Finish) No weekends
Basic Salary: £15,759.32 - £18,000 per annum DOE
Commission: Uncapped Commission paid monthly with realistic average earning of £200 - £3,000 + per month.