THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON
You will be a highly motivated and goal orientated Developer / Junior .NET Developer who can demonstrate a solid working background with 2+ years commercial experience.
- Angular 2/4 is highly desirable but not essential, as is experience in Microsoft Azure
- You will possess SQL Server skills
- You should also have a full understanding of the software development lifecycle
- It would be highly advantageous if you have experience of Database Administration
- The ideal candidate will most of all be a hard working team player and keen to learn
EMCAS are a multisite call centre operation, established 2003 with the sole purpose of restoring financial justice to the UK. EMCAS specialise in Pensions, Investments, Savings, Endowments and Packaged Bank Accounts in addition to Payment Protection Insurance. EMCAS are also a founding member of the Professional Financial Claims Association and have long established relationships with banks, Insurance companies and regulators.
Starting out as a small company in a single room, we've since grown to one of the UK's largest Claims Management Companies (CMCs), with four offices and having helped over half a million customers claim back £322 million. More recently we are proud of being awarded 50th place in The Western Morning News - Top 150 Employers in Devon & Cornwall in 2016.
HOURS, SALARY & BENEFITS
Working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week 8.00am to 5.00pm. In return we offer a competitve salary DOE Plus pension, onsite parking.