We are looking for highly motivated and target driven individuals to join our expanding team.
Why work for EMCAS?
- You'll be earning a fantastic basic wage and on top of that you can earn commission which isn't capped
- We've had over 60 internal promotions in the last year alone so there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We've been listed as one of the top 150 businesses in Devon and Cornwall and one of the top 500 in the South West
- It's a great place to work, in 2012 we were shortlisted by the Western Morning News as ‘Employer of the Year'
- We were named as ‘One to Watch' in The Times Best Companies to Work in 2011 & 2012
- We have just won the Herald Express "Excellence in Customer Service" Award 2013
A little bit more about the vacancies...
As one of our Sales Executives your role will be to contact potential clients who have indicated via a lifestyle survey that they may have had Credit Cards &/or Loans and potentially mis-sold PPI. Been misadvised in regard to Savings & Investments linked to the stock market. Or been mis-advised regarding Endowment Mortgages.
Since the company started in 2003 we have helped our customers reclaim over £364 million and one customer alone was awarded £104,000 in compensation from mis-sold financial products. So, as well as earning a great wage, you have the opportunity to do some good.
We are looking for confident people with the following attributes:
- A desire to build a career in the sales industry
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Initiative and enterprise
- Objection handling
- Good written and verbal skills
- A tenacious personality
- A high level of drive and motivation to achieve targets
Excellent training and support is provided and there are genuine opportunities for career progression within our company. With our commitment to continuous training and development, and promoting people from within, you will be well on your way to a successful sales career.
The exact working hours are 11:00 - 20:00 Mon to Thurs and 11:00 - 19:00 on Fridays (39 hours per week)
In this position you'll earn a basic starting salary of c£14,200 or £7.00 per hour with an un-capped commission scheme. This will increase to c£15,750 or £7.75 p/h after successful completion of your training.
In addition to this we offer excellent office facilities, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and a dynamic professional working environment.
To apply, please phone 01392 353254 or email email@example.com