The historical mis-selling of PPI continues to be a hot topic of conversation, with millions of people in the UK being affected.
When customers took out a loan, credit card or store card with Lloyds TSB, they could potentially have been mis-sold PPI they didn't want or need, and now, many thousands simply don't know how to claim it back to make sure that they get what they deserve.
Will The Lloyds TSB Split Affect Your PPI Claim?
Lloyds TSB have recently been ordered by the European Commission to split into two banks; Lloyds and TSB. Many customers are concerned that the division of the banks will affect their PPI claims. However, Lloyds Bank will still be responsible for picking up the PPI bill, despite the Lloyds TSB Group being 39% taxpayer owned.
How Do You Know If You Were Mis-Sold PPI By Lloyds TSB?
To help clarify whether or not you could have been mis-sold PPI by Lloyds TSB, here are a few points that could help you understand:
- Were you aware that PPI was added to your account?
- Did your bank explain to you that PPI was optional?
- Did your bank explain to all the clauses and exclusions in your policy?
- Were you unemployed, self-employed, retired or out of work due to sickness/accident at the time the policy started?
- Were you informed that your PPI cover didn't last for the life of your loan?
- Were you informed that you would have to pay interest on the PPI over the life of your loan?
How Can EMCAS Help You Reclaim Your Mis-Sold PPI Costs From Lloyds TSB?
Over the past 10 years, we've helped over half a million customers claim over £515 million in compensation for a range of financial products including mis-sold PPI on loans, credit cards and store cards; so you can be assured that your claim with us is in safe and capable hands.
With banks announcing record profits, we believe it's their obligation to pay back compensation to people who have been mis-sold PPI and that's exactly what we're working for; restoring financial justice and reclaiming your money.
If you would like more information about PPI claims with Lloyds TSB or any of the other big providers, Click Here to read our PPI blog, alternatively, Click Here to arrange a call back from one of our experts.